Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What led you here?

Search keywords that brought folks to my blog this week:
  • soviet realism art
  • slavic rus
  • snake candelabra
  • obama wallpaper 2012
  • rupaul iron fist shoes
  • albino caucasian
  • atheist st patrick's day
  • guinness
  • guinness logo st. patrick's day
  • guinness working process
Mr "rupaul iron fist shoes", I salute you. I do hope poor Obama wallpaper guy enjoyed his stay. And "Guinness working process"? I have good readers.

Search keywords that brought folks to my blog this month:
  • slavic mysticism
  • soviet realism art
  • ts icons
  • slavic magick
  • lady gaga height
  • men cigarette holder
  • slavic beauty
  • slavic rus
  • can i smoke while taking a shower
  • dick scribbles
I'm so glad I'm not the only person trying to address the simultaneous tobacco-hygiene practice issue. I got nothing on that last one, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment